Edinburgh - Waverley Station - Green Motion, United Kingdom
Green Motion Edinburgh Waverley Station , 26 Greenside Row, Q-Park, , Edinburgh, EH1 3AJ
|Sun||08:00 - 16:00|
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 16:00|
Deposit and Credit Card Information:
A deposit amount will be held on the main driver’s credit card for the duration of the rental. The deposit will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. In case of theft or damage to the rental vehicle, you will be liable for up to the excess amount and the standard vehicle insurance policy will cover the rest. There is an deposit of GBP 1205 for small cars. There is an deposit of GBP 1405 for Medium cars and Medium Estates. There is an deposit of GBP 1705 for large cars, large estates, 7 seaters and MPVs. There is an deposit of GBP 2505 for SUVs, Premium and Luxury cars and 8/9 seater minibuses. If you have purchased insurance from a third party a deposit will still be required by Green Motion. Please note: Locations reserve the right to request a higher pre-authorisation based on licence endorsement history etc. If you have purchased insurance from a third party a deposit will still be required by the car rental provider. The main driver must have one of the following valid credit (not debit) cards under his name: MasterCard or Visa (American Express and Diners are not generally accepted and may attract an administration charge - please check with the branch prior to your pickup). Please note that numbers must be embossed. PIN number will be required. No other form of payment will be accepted. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Limit of 95 miles per day (£0.30 per extra mile). Unlimited mileage can be purchased at the desk for an extra cost of £7.80 per day.
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability.
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• National Insurance Number.
• A valid credit card in the name and current address of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence. International driving licence (always acompanied by the original domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license.
• Please note UK (exc. Northern Ireland) customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. Failure to do so will result either in an inability to rent or a call to DVLA which is a premium rate call and will result in charges of at least £15. Clients outside office hours without a UK licence may be refused a vehicle. Northern Ireland customers need to present the photocard and paper counterpart.
• Due to insurance restrictions licenses from the following countries won’t be accepted: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Managua, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Other issuing countries may result in higher insurance excesses. Please check with the renting branch prior to collection.
• For this rental all drivers will also need additional proof of address (same address as on your driver's license): a) One must be a credit card or bank statement for the credit card presented at the desk. b) The other should be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.) Mobile phone bills or council tax bills will not be accepted. Both documents must be dated within 4 months of date of hire and be the original documents. You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent.
Age Restriction and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 25 years old and have held their license for at least 2 years. Customers must be 30 years old and have held their license for at least 2 years to drive Minibuses, Premium, Luxury cars and People carriers. The maximum driver's age is 80 years.
Young Driver Fees: Young drivers surcharge has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter. If you are between 21 and 24 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of £38.50 per day (and you can only rent manual transmission cars from car groups Mini, Economy and Compact). Please note that Young drivers might be asked for a higher excess.
Your vehicle will be supplied with fuel. The level of fuel supplied is not guaranteed and will be between 1/8 tank and full. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it with the same amount of fuel as it had when you collected it. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return your car with the same amount of fuel as it had when you collected it. Missing fuel will be charged on your return. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station. A refuelling charge may also be applicable.
Fuel charges are payable at the rental desk.
Electric vehicles: Your car will be supplied with a fully charged battery. This will provide you with maximum range of approx. 90 miles. You are not required to return the vehicle fully charged, but please ensure you have sufficient charge to return to your pick-up location.
Cancellation and no-show policy
What is your cancellation policy for fully prepaid or part-paid bookings?
1 - If you cancel 24 hours prior to your pick-up, you will be refunded in full.
2 - If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance of pick-up, you will receive a refund minus GBP45. If your online payment is less than GBP45, no refund will be made for your car hire booking.
3 - If your booking is made less than 24 hours before pick up, the cancellation policy will automatically apply to your booking.
4 - All cancellations should be made on our online portal and not with the car hire agent. Should you agree to cancel directly with the car hire agent on arrival, you must also inform us of this change to your booking.
5 - Amending your booking or cancelling optional extras may not be possible less than 24 hours before pick up.
If you purchased our Damage Refund Insurance product and have since decided to cancel your car rental booking, the Damage Refund Insurance will be cancelled automatically.
If you wish to amend or rearrange your booking, the Damage Refund Insurance will initially be cancelled. We will, however, automatically create a new policy for your new booking.
In both cases you will receive an email to confirm the cancellation at the email address you have provided during the online booking process.
Please be aware that if you cancel your insurance policy less than 24 hours before the start of your car hire agreement, no refund for insurance will be granted.
What is a no-show?
A 'no-show' occurs for the following reasons:
1 - You didn't inform us about your cancellation prior to your pick-up time.
2 - You failed to pick up the car at the arranged time and date.
3 - You failed to provide the documentation that's required to pick up the car.
4 - You failed to provide a credit card in the main driver's name with enough available funds on it.
In the event of any of the above, no refunds will be made to you.
The car hire company reserves the right to refuse a car if you fail to arrive on time with all necessary documentation and a credit card with enough available funds for the car's security deposit. In such a case, unless the car hire has been cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, you will not be entitled to a refund.