OXFORD - Downtown, United Kingdom
LITTLEMEAD BUSINESS PARK FERRY HINKSEY ROAD, FERRY HINKSEY ROAD, OXFORD, OX2 0BY
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 13:00|
Deposit and Credit Card Information:
A deposit amount will be held on the main driver’s credit card for the duration of the rental. The deposit will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. In case of theft or damage to the rental vehicle, you will be liable for up to the excess amount and the standard vehicle insurance policy will cover the rest. A deposit amount from a minimum of EUR 1000 will be held against your credit card for the duration of the rental. Your deposit is a guarantee held in the event of damage/theft of the vehicle. This will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. Please note that this does not represent your total excess liability which can be found in the Insurance Coverage section.A valid credit card in the first name and surname (no abbreviations) of the lead driver must be presented at the rental desk in order to pre-authorise/charge a deposit. The credit card(s) must be embossed and a PIN number may be required. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card, there is a lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card or the credit card is not in the lead driver's name, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed. If you have purchased insurance from a third party an excess will still be required by Keddy. The main driver must have one of the following valid credit cards under his name: MasterCard, American Express, Diners or Visa. PIN number will be required. No other form of payment will be accepted. UK issued Debit Visa might be accepted at the discretion of the station manager (please check with the rental branch prior to the pickup). If using a debit card, your deposit will be charged. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Limited mileage: 200 miles per day (£0.15 per extra mile). Rentals 28+ days: limit of 90 miles per day (£0.15 per extra mile).
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence, which must have been held for at least 12 months prior to the rental checking out. International driving licence is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license. Indian citizens will need International Driving License.
• Please note UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In the event a UK licence holder does not present the paper counterpart then a charge will be made to call the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line.
• UK residents will have to pass an Experian Authenticate check in order to get the vehicle. In some cases where the Experian Authenticate check has failed, an additonal form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks) may be sufficient.
• For this rental you will also need one original form of proof of address. This must be an original document issued to you by post and feature the same address as on your driver’s licence.
The following rules apply:
a) It must be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.).
b) It must be dated within 8 weeks of date of hire.
Please note that mobile phone bills, council tax bills, electronic bills (such as emails and online statements) or their printouts will not be accepted.
You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent.
If your form of identification does not include or match your current address, then a separate printed proof of address is required.
• Non UK residents/overseas customers (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man): must present their passport and one additional form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks). This is only required if other forms of ID provided (Driving Licence or ID card) does not show the customers address. All non UK residents must produce proof of Entry/exit to the UK (e-tickets are acceptable).
In any instance where a Passport/EU Citizen ID Card is not available / not presented, locations will not rent to the customer. In any instance where a presented credit card fails to trigger a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) request in our system, then the card is deemed to be UK registered and therefore the customer must be qualified via an ‘Authenticate’ (UK resident) check. In the event that the customer refuses to disclose the associated UK address our locations will not rent to the customer.
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 27 years old and have held their license for at least 2 year (two years for young drivers and 3 years for customers presenting a non UK Driving Licence).
Young Driver Fees: Young Driver Surcharge has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter.
If you are between 25 and 26 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of £35.00 per day.
You must be 30 years of age to rent Premium, Luxury and People Carriers.
Location’s Age Restrictions: Bradford and Preston (minimum age of 26 years), Doncaster, Leeds City, Leeds Bradford Airport and Manchester Salford (minimum age of 25 years and Young Driver Fee will apply), Oldham, Reading, Sheffield (minimum age of 25 years).
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Please note, non UK driving licence holders must obtain proof of entry/exit into/out of the UK (e-tickets acceptable).
Vehicles (excluding Large, Prestige, Luxury and Premium car groups) may be taken abroad but you are required to purchase the Europdrive Package (cost range between GBP 95.83 to GBP 222.00 plus tax depending on the length of the rental). The Europdrive Package is only available to purchase at the counter and applies to vehicles going to the Republic of Ireland from mainland UK also. Costs vary please check with the rental agent before cross border travel. This is mandatory if you wish to take the Vehicle and drive it outside of the UK. The pack includes our consent form VE103B.
Vehicles may be taken from Northern Ireland into Republic of Ireland, but renters will be required to purchase a version of Europdrive Package. Costs vary, please ensure to check prices and terms and conditions with the rental agent directly. Rentals travelling from Northern Ireland to the Republic of Ireland will incur an additional charge which ranges from 30 GBP to 142 GBP plus tax depending on the length of rental. This is mandatory if you wish to take the Vehicle and drive it from Mainland UK into the Republic of Ireland and/or from Northern Ireland into the Republic of Ireland
Please note that permission is not guaranteed, and restrictions or extra charges may apply. Please contact the rental branch before pickup. Prior authorisation for cross border travel must be received by the renter in advance directly from the rental agent Europcar.
Cancellation and no-show policy
What is your cancellation policy for fully prepaid or part-paid bookings?
1 - If you cancel 48 hours prior to your pick-up, you will be refunded in full.
2 - If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance of pick-up, you will receive a refund minus GBP45. If your online payment is less than GBP45, no refund will be made for your car hire booking.
3 - If your booking is made less than 48 hours before pick up, the cancellation policy will automatically apply to your booking.
4 - All cancellations should be made on our online portal and not with the car hire agent. Should you agree to cancel directly with the car hire agent on arrival, you must also inform us of this change to your booking.
5 - Amending your booking or cancelling optional extras may not be possible less than 48 hours before pick up.
If you purchased our Damage Refund Insurance product and have since decided to cancel your car rental booking, the Damage Refund Insurance will be cancelled automatically.
If you wish to amend or rearrange your booking, the Damage Refund Insurance will initially be cancelled. We will, however, automatically create a new policy for your new booking.
In both cases you will receive an email to confirm the cancellation at the email address you have provided during the online booking process.
Please be aware that if you cancel your insurance policy less than 24 hours before the start of your car hire agreement, no refund for insurance will be granted.
What is a no-show?
A 'no-show' occurs for the following reasons:
1 - You didn't inform us about your cancellation prior to your pick-up time.
2 - You failed to pick up the car at the arranged time and date.
3 - You failed to provide the documentation that's required to pick up the car.
4 - You failed to provide a credit card in the main driver's name with enough available funds on it.
In the event of any of the above, no refunds will be made to you.
The car hire company reserves the right to refuse a car if you fail to arrive on time with all necessary documentation and a credit card with enough available funds for the car's security deposit. In such a case, unless the car hire has been cancelled at least 48 hours in advance, you will not be entitled to a refund.