PORTSMOUTH HILSEA - Downtown, United Kingdom
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 13:00|
Extras and Additional Charges:
Additional driver: £13 per day with a maximum charge of £130. Booster seats: £12.38 per day with a maximum charge of £123.81 (there will be a deposit of £80). On request. Child seats: £12.38 per day with a maximum charge of £123.81 (there will be a deposit of £80 ). On request. GPS: £15 per day with a maximum charge of £150 (there will be a deposit of £300). On request. Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) are subject to change without notice and local taxes may apply. Optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter. All prices are exclusive of tax.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence, which must have been held for at least 12 months prior to the rental checking out. International driving licence is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license. Indian citizens will need International Driving License.
• Please note UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In the event a UK licence holder does not present the paper counterpart then a charge will be made to call the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line.
• UK residents will have to pass an Experian Authenticate check in order to get the vehicle. In some cases where the Experian Authenticate check has failed, an additonal form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks) may be sufficient.
• For this rental you will also need one original form of proof of address. This must be an original document issued to you by post and feature the same address as on your driver’s licence.
The following rules apply:
a) It must be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.).
b) It must be dated within 8 weeks of date of hire.
Please note that mobile phone bills, council tax bills, electronic bills (such as emails and online statements) or their printouts will not be accepted.
You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent.
If your form of identification does not include or match your current address, then a separate printed proof of address is required.
• Non UK residents/overseas customers (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man): must present their passport and one additional form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks). This is only required if other forms of ID provided (Driving Licence or ID card) does not show the customers address. All non UK residents must produce proof of Entry/exit to the UK (e-tickets are acceptable).
In any instance where a Passport/EU Citizen ID Card is not available / not presented, locations will not rent to the customer. In any instance where a presented credit card fails to trigger a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) request in our system, then the card is deemed to be UK registered and therefore the customer must be qualified via an ‘Authenticate’ (UK resident) check. In the event that the customer refuses to disclose the associated UK address our locations will not rent to the customer.
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 27 years old and have held their license for at least 2 year (two years for young drivers and 3 years for customers presenting a non UK Driving Licence).
Young Driver Fees: Young Driver Surcharge has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter.
If you are between 25 and 26 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of £35.00 per day.
You must be 30 years of age to rent Premium, Luxury and People Carriers.
Location’s Age Restrictions: Bradford and Preston (minimum age of 26 years), Doncaster, Leeds City, Leeds Bradford Airport and Manchester Salford (minimum age of 25 years and Young Driver Fee will apply), Oldham, Reading, Sheffield (minimum age of 25 years).
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Please note, non UK driving licence holders must obtain proof of entry/exit into/out of the UK (e-tickets acceptable).
Vehicles (excluding Large, Prestige, Luxury and Premium car groups) may be taken abroad but you are required to purchase the Europdrive Package (cost range between GBP 95.83 to GBP 208.33 plus tax depending on the length of the rental). The Europdrive Package is only available to purchase at the counter and applies to vehicles going to the Republic of Ireland from mainland UK also. Costs vary please check with the rental agent before cross border travel. This is mandatory if you wish to take the Vehicle and drive it outside of the UK. The pack includes our consent form VE103B.
Vehicles may be taken from Northern Ireland into Republic of Ireland, but renters will be required to purchase a version of Europdrive Package. Costs vary, please ensure to check prices and terms and conditions with the rental agent directly. Rentals travelling from Northern Ireland to the Republic of Ireland will incur an additional charge which ranges from 30 GBP to 142 GBP plus tax depending on the length of rental. This is mandatory if you wish to take the Vehicle and drive it from Mainland UK into the Republic of Ireland and/or from Northern Ireland into the Republic of Ireland
Please note that permission is not guaranteed, and restrictions or extra charges may apply. Please contact the rental branch before pickup. Prior authorisation for cross border travel must be received by the renter in advance directly from the rental agent Europcar.